Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'M IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

A lot of crazy things have been happening to me lately.  Not necessarily fun things either.  Like right now, this is how my house looks.....
I am thankful that my new floors that failed are getting replaced, but this kind of stuff just freaks me out!  I mean there has been a couch in my kitchen for a week and it's making me crazy.  My usually calm and serene family room where I like to relax and used to look like this....
http://silohillfarm.blogspot.com/2014/07/family-room.html
....looks like this right now....
which is mostly my craft room stuff along with my dining table.  Arghhhh!!  I'm feeling very twitchy.
But....there is a ray of sunshine in this week's craziness.  Today I am featured in the Spotlight over at Junk Chic Cottage.  Yep, Kris  has asked me to join in the fun at the "Life Behind the Blogger" series and thank goodness, because it will take my mind off of the chaos that is surrounding me right now!  So, if you want to know some of my history and life other than blogging, head on over to Junk Chic Cottage and while you're there, poke around Kris's wonderful blog for a while.  You can get there by clicking HERE, or the box below. 

I'm turning my comments off for this post.  I'm hopefully going to be busy putting my house back together this weekend.  Hope yours is a lovely one!